4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBishopton Road, Stockton-On-Tees
Sold STC £110,000
- Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000
- Extensive Living Accommodation
- Feature Wood Burner
- Fully Enclosed Gardens
- Viewing is ESSENTIAL
Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000
From the exterior it is possible to think you were walking into your everyday end terraced property but LOOK AGAIN because this property is AMAZING. Retaining many of its original features and with a few extra added this deceptively spacious family home must be seen.
From the exterior it is possible to think you were walking into your everyday end terraced property but LOOK AGAIN because this property is AMAZING. Retaining many of its original features and with a few extra added this deceptively spacious family home briefly comprises: Entrance hall, open plan living dining room with wood burner, extensive kitchen breakfast room with patio doors and W/C. To the first floor is the family bathroom, three double bedrooms and a further fourth single bedroom and to the top floor is the vast loft room with snug. Externally the property has a fully enclosed front garden plus a fully enclosed rear garden with patio, lawn and parking facilities. Situated within walking distance of Stockton's newly developed town centre, local schools and good transport links this substantial property demands internal inspection to appreciate the level of accommodation available so call today to book your early viewing.
We are proud to offer this fantastic property to THE lucky purchaser! A MUST see home that is ready to move into, you will have to be fast as we anticipate a lot of interest in this four bedroom end terrace. Entrance hall, open plan living dining room with wood burner, extensive kitchen breakfast room with patio doors and W/C. To the first floor is the family bathroom, three double bedrooms and a further fourth single bedroom and to the top floor is the vast loft room with snug. Externally the property has a fully enclosed front garden plus a fully enclosed rear garden with patio, lawn and parking facilities. The perfect family home is within your grasp!
Pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC.
Lounge 13' 5" at max x 13' 4" plus bay ( 4.09m at max x 4.06m plus bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, wood burner fire, wall mounted lights and a radiator.
Dining Room 14' 4" x 11' 3" at max ( 4.37m x 3.43m at max )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, double glazed patio doors and a radiator.
Kitchen/diner 30' 6" x 8' 6" ( 9.30m x 2.59m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, Belfast sink incorporated into work surfaces, gas cooker point with cooker hood and is plumbed for washing machine. Kitchen is partially tiled with a double glazed window to the rear elevation and double glazed patio doors to the side elevation which lead to the garden.
From hall to first floor with a double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 8' 6" at max x 9' 5" ( 2.59m at max x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to the side elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' plus recess x 14' 4" ( 3.05m plus recess x 4.37m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 4" x 9' 6" plus recess ( 4.06m x 2.90m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 4" x 6' 8" ( 2.54m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Suite comprising: panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator and a skylight window.
Loft Space 12' 4" plus recess x 9' 9" plus eves ( 3.76m plus recess x 2.97m plus eves )
17'7" x 9'9" (16'0" restricted)
(6'6" at max x 6'2") restricted
Extensive loft conversion with three double glazed skylights.
The property has a fully enclosed front garden plus a fully enclosed rear garden with patio, lawn and parking facilities.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58116983.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO106264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.