4 bedroom chalet for saleLincoln Avenue, Rose Green
- Semi Detached Chalet Style Family Home
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room With Snug/Family Room
- Living Room & Office/Study
- Master Bedroom With En-suite Shower Room
- Three First Floor Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Off Road Parking For Approx. 4 Vehicles
This chalet style, family home features a living room, study, kit/breakfast room, snug, WC, master bed & en-suite on the ground floor & 3 beds & a bathroom on the first floor. Other features include double glazing, gas central heating & off road parking for approx. 4 vehicles.
This absolutely beautiful, semi-detached, chalet style, family home is available to view immediately. The current owners present this property in superb order & in the agents opinion it is a must to view internally at your earliest convenience. Through the front door you will find a substantial entrance hall with stairs to the first floor landing & doors to the separate living room, the ground floor WC, the office/study & the kitchen/breakfast room which opens into a cosy snug/family room. Also on the ground floor is the master bedroom with an attractive en-suite shower room. On the first floor you will find three further bedrooms & an attractive family bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating & double glazing. The property also has off road parking for approximately four vehicles & a reasonable sized rear garden. Call us today to book your appointment to view.
Timber door to front with double glazed window to side, radiator, wall mounted heating control, storage/cloaks cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, stairs to first floor landing with storage cupboard below & doors to the living room, WC, office/study, kitchen/breakfast room & the master bedroom.
WC, wash hand basin & wood laminate flooring.
Living Room 12' 9" x 12' 4" ( 3.89m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, TV point & feature chimney breast incorporating space to inset a flat screen TV.
Office/study 8' 10" x 5' 10" ( 2.69m x 1.78m )
Two single glazed , frosted, windows to kitchen/breakfast room providing natural light, radiator, telephone point & wood laminate flooring.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 24' 7" x 8' 3" ( 7.49m x 2.51m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall & base mounted cupboards & drawers with work surfaces & tiled splash backs. One & a half bowl sink & drainer unit. Electric double oven, five ring gas hob & cooker hood over. Space for large 'American Style' fridge/freezer. Two inset wine racks, inset ceiling lighting, solid oak flooring & sun tube in ceiling providing natural light. Frosted glass panel stable style door into rear garden & double doors to the utility cupboard with space & plumbing for washing machine & tumble dryer & shelving above. This room is open to the snug/family room.
Snug/family Room 10' 10" x 9' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator & TV point.
Master Bedroom 12' 8" x 9' ( 3.86m x 2.74m )
Double glazed door to side, radiator, TV point & door to en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Two frosted double glazed windows to side, double shower cubicle with monsoon shower head & further massage jets. Designer wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, heated towel rail, tiling & under floor heating.
First Floor Landing
Single glazed window to side & doors to all first floor rooms
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built-in wardrobes & TV point.
Bedroom 3 12' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.76m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built-in wardrobes & TV point.
Bedroom 4 8' 8" x 9' 11" ( 2.64m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator & TV point.
Frosted double glazed window to rear, Bath with mixer taps & monsoon shower over. Wash hand basin inset into vanity unit with work surface & cupboards below. WC, heated towel rail & tiled floor.
The front garden is laid mostly to a shingle driveway which provides space for approximately 4 vehicles & has a secure gate into the rear garden & is enclosed by timber panel fencing & brick wall.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing & is mostly laid to lawn with plant & shrub borders & a pathway leading to the bottom where you will two timber storage sheds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58121615.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG103810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.