3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleYalden Close, WOKINGHAM, Berkshire
- Available for occupation immediately
- 10 year NHBC Certificate
- 19' Living/dining room with French doors to garden
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Cloakroom, gas central heating
- Master bedroom with adjoining ensuite
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
This impressive brand new three bedroom semi detached house offers fully fitted kitchen, spacious living/dining room, three first floor bedrooms with ensuite shower room to bedroom 1, enclosed rear garden.
Situation Yalden Close is an exciting new development of stylish houses recently built by Bovis Homes set less than two miles from Wokingham town centre with its variety of local and national shops and train station. The location boasts close proximity to open parkland, Emmbrook Junior and Senior Schools, local shops and public houses in Emmbrook. There is easy access to Twyford train station to the north.
Outside The rear garden is 36' deep x 30' wide enclosed by wooden fencing with a patio across the rear and laid manly to lawn. Gated side access with parking to two cars.
NB: Annual management charge £185.00.
Council Tax D
Local Authority Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_4325075
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58124428.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4325075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.