5 bedroom detached house for saleCollege Road, Sutton Bonington, Loughborough
- Click 'Virtual Tour' for Video & Property Information Book about this Property
- Detached Energy Efficient Home
- Set within 1.5 acres of Paddock, Orchard and Gardens
- Energy Rating C
- Superb Open Plan Living Room, Dining Area and Kitchen
- 4 Double Bedrooms with En-suite bathrooms
- Leisure Facilities; Fitness Pool, Sauna and Relaxation Room
- Linked First Floor Living Accommodation with Fifth Bedroom
- First Floor Laundry Room
- Galleried Landing
Designed and built to exacting standards for the current owners, a substantial five double bedroom detached energy efficient family home situated in 1.5 acres of paddock, orchard and gardens with outstanding elevated views over the Soar Valley towards Charnwood Forest. Offering four en-suite bathrooms/shower rooms (one on ground floor) and a further wet room off the leisure/pool room, the property also features a superb exercise pool, sauna and relaxation room. In addition, there is linked first floor living accommodation with a further bedroom and bathroom ideal for a dependant relative, teenagers, as a gym or home office.
Sutton Bonington enjoys a range of local amenities including village shop, a highly regarded primary school, and recreational amenities. The local tennis and bowls clubs are under 100m from the property. More comprehensive facilities are available in both Loughborough and Nottingham city centres. The property is close to junction 24 of the M1 motorway, Nottingham East Midlands Parkway railway station and Nottingham East Midlands Airport. There is a bus stop at the end of the drive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58125262.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT170104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons Your Property Experts, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.