3 bedroom terraced house for saleBerners Street, Norwich
Sold STC £200,000
- Stunning restored Victorian terrace
- Two/three bedrooms
- Packed with original charm and features
- Beautiful fitted kitchen
- Utility room
- Garden room
GUIDE PRICE £200,000 - £210,000. THE BEST TERRACE HOUSE!! Beautiful Victorian terrace house exquisitely and lovingly restored by its current vendors and finished to an exceptionally high standard.
Original style hall tiled floor, double glazed door to the front, double glazed windows to the front and side, smooth plastered ceiling, LED spot lights and original style coving.
Lounge 11' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.43m )
Double glazed sash window to the front, solid wood flooring, smooth plastered ceiling, original style coving, decorative ceiling rose, picture rails, column radiator, white carrera marble mantle piece with tiled cast-iron fireplace, understairs storage and stained glass internal door.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 14' 6" ( 3.48m x 4.42m )
Double glazed sash window to the rear, column radiator, solid wood flooring, tiled cast-iron fireplace, smooth plastered ceiling, original style coving, picture rail and decorative ceiling rose.
Kitchen 6' 3" x 8' 4" ( 1.91m x 2.54m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with granite work surfaces over, granite sink and drainer with Franke tap, electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood, ceramic tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling, original style coving, LED spot lights and glass splashbacks.
Utility Room 11' 9" x 11' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.45m )
With poly-carbonate roof, ceramic tiled floor, vertical radiator, base units, plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing central heating boiler and double glazed door to garden.
Garden Room 7' 10" x 6' 8" ( 2.39m x 2.03m )
Brick built with roof lantern, travertine tiled floor with underfloor heating, electric radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and LED lights.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC, part tiled, radiator, tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling and original style coving, double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 11' 4" ( 3.51m x 3.45m )
Double glazed sash window to the front, original door, cast-iron fireplace, cupboard with loft access, solid wood floor, smooth plastered ceiling and original coving.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 8" ( 3.48m x 3.56m )
Double glazed sash window to the rear, solid wood floor, cast-iron fireplace, smooth plastered ceiling, original style coving and decorative ceiling rose.
Bedroom Three 6' 3" x 8' 4" ( 1.91m x 2.54m )
Off bedroom two with double glazed sash window to the rear, solid wood floor, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
The rear garden is beautifully landscaped with Indian sandstone paving. Ref: 34139
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58127351.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.