2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGreenfield Way, Wrenthorpe, WAKEFIELD
Sold STC £165,950
- 2 Double Bedroom True Bungalow
- UPVC and GCH
- Good size dining kitchen
- No Upper Chain
A two bedroom True Bungalow located in Wrenthorpe. Offered to the market with No Upper Chain. Off road parking and garage as well as attractive enclosed gardens. Viewing Essential.
A two bedroom Detached True Bungalow located in Wrenthorpe. Offered to the market with No Upper Chain. The property comprises of kitchen, separate dining area, lounge, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The outside of the property has off road parking as well as garage and enclosed rear garden. Viewing Essential.
Upvc front entrance door with obscured glazed leaded panels, window to the side and window to the front aspect.
Kitchen 12' 6" Max x 9' 2" ( 3.81m Max x 2.79m )
A range of wood style units, cornice and plinths, under cabinet lights, laminate work surface, partly tiled walls, porcelain style sink with drainer and mixer tap, water heater, vinyl flooring, combi boiler, space for other utilities, plumbing for washing machine. Open archway leading through into a dining room area.
Dining Room Area 5' 10" x 9' 3" ( 1.78m x 2.82m )
Upvc leaded window to the side, radiator, loft access, Glazed french doors provide access into the lounge.
Lounge 21' 7" x 10' 4" ( 6.58m x 3.15m )
Upvc leaded glazed bow style window to the front aspect. Obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Coving to ceiling, marble style base and back and ornate hearth with gas fire, double radiator. Door access leading to the front entrance porchway.
Front Entrance Porchway
From the dining room area. Access into both bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 14' 8" to back of wardrobes x 10' 5" ( 4.47m to back of wardrobes x 3.18m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Coving to ceiling, full height fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors, hanging space and shelving, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" to the alcove x 9' 3" ( 3.53m to the alcove x 2.82m )
Patio doors leading to the rear gardens. Upvc window to the side aspect. Radiator.
Upvc obscured glazed window to the side aspect. Three piece suite comprising of pedestal sink with twin taps, wc., panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, tiled walls, radiator.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with rose bushes, extensive block paved driveway leading to a car port and then to a garage with up and over door. Easy maintenance rear gardens being well stocked, paved patio terrace and a selection of seasonal plants and borders.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. At the roundabout take the 1st exit to remain on Northgate and continue onto Link Road. Left onto Bradford Road. Left onto Wrenthorpe Road, right onto Valley Drive, take the 4th turning left onto Greenfield Way. The property can be identified by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58128347.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK114605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.