5 bedroom detached house for saleWildernesse Gardens, Wildernesse Mount, Sevenoaks
Withdrawn from Market
- Brand New Five Bedroom Detached House
- 3,722sqft (approx)
- Individually Designed Kitchens
- Stylish Bathroom Suites
- High Quality Specification Throughout
- Generous and Flexible Living Space
- Sought-after Private Road
- Close to Station and Town Centre
- Due for Completion Early 2017
- 10 Year Structural Warranty
Wildernesse Gardens | Wildernesse Mount | TN13 3QS
Acer House presents a rare opportunity to acquire a luxurious brand new detached home finished to a very high standard on a sought-after private road in Sevenoaks. With approximately 3,722sqft of living space, the ground floor offers an impressive entrance leading to a generous kitchen/dining/family room complete with bi-fold doors to the garden and separate utility room, catering for a variety of lifestyles. In addition to this flexible living space, the property also offers a study, cloakroom and formal drawing room with feature fireplace.
The galleried landing on the first floor leads to 3 well appointed bedrooms complete with en-suites/shower rooms, with the master bedroom and guest bedroom also benefitting from walk-in wardrobes. A feature terrace also extends to the front of the property from the master bedroom.
The second floor features two further generously proportioned bedrooms and a bathroom, with both rooms perfectly suited to adapt to flexible living requirements.
Outside, the property occupies a generous plot and offers a detached double garage with landscaped gardens. Built by a well-respected local developer with a proven track record in delivering exceptional homes, this property is due for completion in early 2017 but is available to secure off-plan now.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0023245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Rae O'Neill , Sevenoaks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.