6 bedroom farm house for saleSuckley, West Worcestershire
Withdrawn from Market £975,000
- An exceptional family home, stylish, immaculately maintained and full of character.
- Beautiful views across open countryside including to Suckley and its church
- Heart of the house is its vaulted live-in kitchen - bi-fold doors open onto the terrace - fine open views beyond
- 3 lovely big reception rooms - two with Clearview woodburners
- 6 bedrooms - includes master bedroom suite plus 2 further bathrooms
- In all accommodation extends to 4000 sq ft
- Gated entrance. Detached 3 / 4 car garage - approx 760 sq ft with separate office/games room
- Lovely level lawned gardens bordering fields to the side with fine open rural views
- WR6 5DQ: From the A44 at Knightwick take the turn to Suckley. Continue for 2.2 miles and turn right at the crossroads. The gated entrance to Haventree is a few yards on the left.
- Services: Mains electricity and water. Oil fired heating. Private drainage.
Classic country living - Grade II listed farmhouse with a beautiful rural view - Standing in around 2 acres
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58132579.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6855916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan Aps Sales & Lettings, Worcester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.