2 bedroom terraced house for saleNewgate Lane, Mansfield
- Centrally Located
- Mid Terrace
- Investment Opportunity
- Two Receptions
- Two Bedrooms
- Attic Room
- Garden To Rear
Ideal investment opportunity, centrally located and close to all amenities, call Burchell Edwards to arrange your viewing.
This mid terraced house has two good sized reception rooms, kitchen, two double bedrooms, shower room, attic room and rear garden. Call to view
Dining Room 11' 11" into chimney recess x 10' 9" ( 3.63m into chimney recess x 3.28m )
Having entrance door, radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Living Room 12' 1" into chimney recess x 11' 11" ( 3.68m into chimney recess x 3.63m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and access to the cellar.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 5' 11" ( 2.84m x 1.80m )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation and double glazed door to the side elevation. A mix of wall, base and drawer units with laminate worktop over, tiled splashback, sink and drainer, integrated single electric oven, integrated electric hob with overhead extractor, plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, space for tall fridge/freezer, radiator and access to:
Having double glazed galleried window to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Having a radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 1" into chimney recess x 10' 10" ( 3.68m into chimney recess x 3.30m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 9' into chimney recess ( 2.79m x 2.74m into chimney recess )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Having onscure double glazed window to the side elevation, shower cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashback and storage cupboard housing the wall mounted central heating boiler.
Loft Room/conversion 13' 4" x 12' 1" ( 4.06m x 3.68m )
Having radiator and a sky-light window.
To the front is a small courtyard garden to the front. The rear is majority laid to lawn and wooden fence surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58135034.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD202576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Mansfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.