3 bedroom detached house for saleCranbrook View, Pudsey
- *GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £180,000*
- Detached Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms with En-Suite
- Beautifully Presented
- Popular Location
- Viewing is Essential!
*GUIDE PRICE £175,000 - £180,000* William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this DETACHED FAMILY HOME which offers BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED living accommodation and benefits from THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS with en-suite, a FRONT GARDEN and a DRIVEWAY providing off street parking...
Offered for sale is this detached property which offers beautifully presented living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, downstairs W.C, lounge, kitchen, three double bedrooms with en-suite and a house bathroom with a modern three piece suite. There is a garden to the front of the property and a driveway to the rear, providing off street parking. An early viewing is essential to avoid missing out on this fantastic family home!
Entrance via a double glazed front door with a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the side elevation.
A two piece suite comprising a hand wash basin, a W.C and a towel rail radiator.
Lounge 10' 9" x 19' 10" ( 3.28m x 6.05m )
A spacious lounge with double glazed patio doors, telephone and television points, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.41m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a sink and drainer unit, oven, hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler, good sized storage cupboard, a door providing access to the side of the property and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom One 19' 3" x 12' max height restriction ( 5.87m x 3.66m max height restriction )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double glazed skylight to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 13' x 8' 10" ( 3.96m x 2.69m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 13' max into door recess ( 3.23m x 3.96m max into door recess )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window.
A modern white three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a W.C, extractor fan, a towel rail radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
There is a pebbled area to the front of the property.
To the rear is a driveway providing off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58135124.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY106983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.