2 bedroom terraced house for saleAshfield, Sturton By Stow, Lincoln
Sold STC £109,950
- Mid Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Well Maintained Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular Village Location
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Situated within the ever popular and sort after village of Sturton-by-Stow is this well appointed two bedroom mid-terrace property benefiting from a well maintained enclosed rear garden and spacious accommodation and is approximately 10 miles from the amenable city of Lincoln.
Situated within the ever popular and sort after village of Sturton-by-Stow is this well appointed two bedroom mid-terrace property benefiting from a well maintained enclosed rear garden and spacious accommodation and is approximately 10 miles from the amenable city of Lincoln where a vast range of schooling and amenities can be accessed. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Lounge, Kitchen, Utility, Two Bedrooms to the First Floor and a Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Lounge 14' 10" x 13' ( 4.52m x 3.96m )
With front entrance door from the porch, stairs rising to the first floor, a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, a feature fireplace with decorative surround, back and hearth and a door leading into:-
Kitchen 13' x 9' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.95m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, an integrated oven with four burner gas hob and extractor hood above and space and plumbing for further appliances; complete with a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, tiled splashbacks and door leading into:-
Utility 6' 5" x 5' 5" ( 1.96m x 1.65m )
Being fitted with a range of base units incorporating further space for appliances, wall mounted panel radiator, a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a door leading out to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access, an airing cupboard and doors to both bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 12' 10" ( 3.99m x 3.91m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 6' 6" ( 3.63m x 1.98m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with tiled splashbacks, wall mounted panel radiator and an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a small lawned area with a pathway leading to the entrance door. The rear garden is laid to patio, lawned and gravelled areas; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58135790.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR109900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.