4 bedroom detached house for saleDerwent Street, Draycott
Sold STC £215,000
- Lounge/ dining Room
- Study/ Playroom
- Fitted kitchen & utility room
- Master bedroom & en-suite
- Two further double bedrooms
- Re-fitted family bathroom
- Delightful distant outlook to the rear
- Driveway & garage
Positioned in a lovely location with a SOUTH FACING rear garden is this FOUR bedroom detached family home being offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN. Having been extended to provide a well proportioned ground floor accommodation and three DOUBLE bedrooms. Driveway to fore and hardstanding to rear accessed via The Croft.
From Spondon village centre leave along Willowcroft Road, turning left at the traffic lights: continue through Borrowash Village turning right onto Draycott Road. Continue into the village of Draycott along Derby Road taking a right hand turn onto Market Street and then a right onto Derwent Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58141091.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER160074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Spondon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.