3 bedroom terraced house for saleOxford Road, Purley-On-Thames, RG31
- Three/four bedrooms; master with en-suite shower
- Modern kitchen/dining room fitted with integrated appliances
- Two parking spaces. Patio and turfed garden to the rear.
- Ideally located for local amenities, railway station and M4 motorway
- First floor living room with views over garden
- Stylish Ideal Soft Moods white sanitary ware
NEW SHOW HOME just launched.
This beautiful 3 bedroom mid terrace home is designed with modern living in mind. Set within Purley-on-Thames, Milton Park is within easy access of Reading by road and rail and there is also a range of local amenities and leisure facilities nearby including beautiful walks along the River Thames. Just under half a mile away is Tilehurst station with direct routes to Reading and Paddington. Not forgetting travel to parts of the capital will be even easier with the arrival of Crossrail in 2019.
Living room 4.9m (16'1) x 4.17m (13'8)
Study/Bedroom 4 2.97m (9'9) x 2.79m (9'2)
Kitchen/Dining room 4.9m (16'1) x 4.17m (13'8)
Master bedroom 3.71m (12'2) x 3.66m (12')
Bedroom 2 3.48m (11'5) x 2.59m (8'6)
Bedroom 3 2.84m (9'4) x 2.21m (7'3)
Local Authority: West Berkshire Council
Council Tax Band: To be confirmed
From Reading proceed west out along the A329, Oxford Road for approximately 4 miles heading towards Purley-on-Thames and Pangbourne. Milton Park will be found on the left-hand side after passing Tilehurst Railway station.
Please note the images shown are taken from Shanly Homes show home at Milton Park and therefore do not reflect the finishes or layout of this property.
* High quality kitchen units complemented by coordinating granite/composite stone worktops and splashbacks
* Contemporary ceramic floor tiling if separate room
* Franke or Bianco underslung stainless steel sink to kitchen
* Five-ring gas hob, stainless steel single electric oven, integrated microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer/ washer/dryer
* Stylish Ideal Soft Moods white sanitary ware
* Polished chrome Vado taps
* Vado Celsius thermostatically controlled showers
* Polished chrome finished heated towel rail to bathrooms and en-suites
* High quality white PVCu double glazed windows
* VICAMA oak veneer internal doors
* Polished chrome door furniture and ironmongery
* Gooding 'Hinged' fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
* Gas central heating with thermostatic radiator valves and electronic programmer
* Landscaped front garden and turf to rear garden
* Outside water tap
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-58144223.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 65296. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.