3 bedroom maisonette for saleBarne Close, Plymouth
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Entry Phone System
- Allocated Parking
- Good Rental Income
GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000 ATTENTION INVESTORS. This fantastic three bedroom duplex in a popular Plymouth location is being sold with sitting tenants and overlooks scenic and river views.
ATTENTION INVESTORS. This fantastic duplex in a popular Plymouth location is being sold with sitting tenants and over looks scenic and river views. Set over two floors the property boasts three bedrooms, modern kitchen, bathroom with separate WC and lounge/diner. Finished off with double glazing, gas central heating throughout and loft access. Internal viewing is a must, call the team today on 01752 367232 to not miss out.
Rear facing single glazed window and entry phone system.
Lounge/ Diner 18' 11" max x 11' 4" max ( 5.77m max x 3.45m max )
Front facing dual aspect double glazed window with far reaching views, wall mounted radiator, telephone and television points.
Kitchen 11' 6" max x 10' 8" max ( 3.51m max x 3.25m max )
Side facing double glazed window, fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units and roll edge work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for washing machine and space for fridge and freezer, wall mounted radiator, GCH boiler, vinyl flooring
Stairs leading to first floor, airing cupboard, hatch giving access to the loft.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 10' 9" ( 3.45m x 3.28m )
front facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, telephone and television points.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.25m x 2.84m )
Side facing double glazed window, built in wardrobe, wall mounted radiator, television point.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 7' 10" ( 2.54m x 2.39m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, television point.
To the rear of the property is a concrete storage shed in a block.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58148354.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX102893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.