4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGreystone Avenue, Bognor Regis
- Detached Bungalow
- Four Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room & Kitchen
- Bathroom & Separate WC
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Larger Than Average Rear Garden
- Carriage Driveway/Garage & Carport
This detached bungalow is situated on a larger than average plot & is bursting with potential. The property comprises of an open plan dining/living room & kitchen, 4beds, a bathroom & a separate WC. Features include double glazing, gas central heating, a carriage driveway, a garage & a carport.
This detached bungalow is situated on a larger than average plot & is bursting with potential. Through the entrance porch & into the spacious hall you will find doors to the two front bedrooms which have double glazed bay windows, a door to the master bedroom which features a walk-in dressing room, further doors to bedroom four, the bathroom & the separate WC. At the end of the entrance hall is a glass panel door which truly provides the 'Wow Factor' as you open it. Here you will find the dining area, living room & kitchen, all of which are open plan. This property has many features which include double glazing, gas central heating, shutters to the majority of the windows (which is perfect for a purchaser who is looking for a lock-up & leave property), a carriage driveway with parking for 3+ vehicles, a garage with an electrically operated roller door to the front & a carport. The larger than average rear garden is laid mostly to lawn has a timber shed, timber workshop with power & light, glass greenhouse & a brick built storage shed with window. Call us today to book your appointment to view internally.
Double glazed door to front with double glazed windows either side, frosted glass panel door to the entrance hall with frosted windows either side & cupboard housing electric meter.
Access to loft space with pull down ladder, radiator, storage cupboard, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, frosted glass panel door to the dining room & doors to bedrooms 1,2,3,4, the WC & the bathroom.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.87m )
Open to the kitchen & the living room with ceiling light with fan.
Living Room 22' 10" x 11' 5" ( 6.96m x 3.48m )
Double glazed windows to the side & rear. This room is open to the dining room. Fire place with gas fire (not currently in use) wall lights, two radiators, TV point & Sky cable.
Kitchen 16' 7" x 10' 6" ( 5.05m x 3.20m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of base & wall mounted cupboards & drawers with work surfaces. Two & a half bowl sink & drainer unit with double glazed window to rear over. Integrated gas oven & gas hob with cooker hood over. Space & plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher, space for tall standing fridge/freezer, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, tiling, lino flooring & double glazed door into rear porch.
Single glazed window to side & rear a single glazed door into rear garden.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, TV point & opening to the walk-in wardrobe.
Walk-In Dressing Room 5' 8" x 4' 8" ( 1.73m x 1.42m )
Radiator & two built-in wardrobes with hanging rail & shelf.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.33m )
Double glazed bay window to front & radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 5" x 10' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.33m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator & wardrobes with mirror doors, hanging rail & shelf..
Bedroom 4 11' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to side & radiator.
Frosted, double glazed window to side bath with mixer taps, shower & shower screen over. WC, tiling & two heated towel rails.
Two, frosted, double glazed window to side, WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back & radiator.
Garage 15' x 11' 7" ( 4.57m x 3.53m )
Power & light & automatic, electrically operated roller door to front & metal up & over door to rear.
Area of hard standing at the rear of the garage which is covered by a corrugated plastic roof.
This property features a carriage driveway with plant & shrub borders. The front garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing to the sides & a dwarf brick wall to the front.
The rear garden is enclosed by brick wall & timber panel fencing. It is mostly laid to lawn & has well established plant, shrub & hedged borders. Within the rear garden you will find a timber storage sheds which has been used in the past as a workshop & has power & light. Also in the garden is a glass greenhouse is a water tap & at the rear of the garden is a brick built storage shed with window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58148420.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG103983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.