3 bedroom town house for saleRoundwood Avenue, Bradford
Sold STC £109,000
- A Stunning Three Bedroom End Town House
- Modern Dining Kitchen
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
We are delighted to welcome to the market this superbly presented three bedroom home. Boasting a low maintenance garden to the front and a fantastic lawn garden to the rear, this property must be viewed to fully appreciate the high level of interior styling on offer.
We are delighted to welcome to the market a well presented three bedroom family home.
A fantastic opportunity to acquire a three bedroom end town house in a residential location. Set within generous gardens, this family home is located in close proximity to bus routes and a range of other shops. Briefly comprising an entrance hallway, downstairs w.c, lounge, and dining kitchen with integrated appliances on the ground floor whilst to the first floor there are three bedrooms and modern house bathroom. Viewings are essential to avoid disappointment.
Having a double glazed uPVC door to the front aspect and central heating radiator.
Having a pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, a low flush w.c, and a central heating radiator.
Having double glazed patio doors opening on to the rear garden, a ceiling light point, television and telephone points, and a central heating radiator.
Having a double glazed uPVC window to the front, this modern fitted kitchen offers a range of wall and base units with complimentary worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge freezer, central heating boiler, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
With stair access to the first floor leading to the first floor landing with a loft access and a central heating radiator.
Having two double glazed uPVC windows to the front elevation the generously sized master bedroom offers a useful storage cupboard, television and telephone points, central heating radiator and a ceiling light point.
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation enjoying woodland views, a ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
The modern house bathroom offers a three piece white bathroom suite including a vanity wash hand basin, low flush w.c, and paneled bath with shower over. Also benefits from an extractor fan and is partially tiled.
Externally the property has a large paved front garden which could be used for off street parking whilst to the rear there is an enclosed lawn garden with useful storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58152269.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.