3 bedroom detached house for saleAldon Close, Harwich
Sold STC £235,000
- Detached Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Cloakroom & En-Suite
- Driveway, Garage & Gardens
Located in the popular village of Little Oakley we are pleased to present this three bedroom detached family home benefiting from Conservatory, En-Suite to Master Bedroom, Ground Floor Cloakroom, aswell as garage and off road parking.
Entrance Porch 7' 3" x 5' 7" ( 2.21m x 1.70m )
With obscure double glazed windows to front and side, tiled flooring, further door into Hall.
Parquet style flooring, understairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 16' 5" max x 18' 7" ( 5.00m max x 5.66m )
Double glazed bay window to front, two radiators, feature fireplace and surround, patio doors opening to Conservatory, separate double doors to Conservatory.
Conservatory 16' x 9' 9" ( 4.88m x 2.97m )
Sloping roof, double doors opening to rear garden, two radiators, ceiling light and fan, double glazed to side and rear aspects.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' ( 3.02m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear, door to rear, roll-edge work surface incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, matching base and wall mounted units, space for appliances.
First Floor Landing
With obscure double glazed window to front, loft hatch and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 9' ( 3.94m x 2.74m )
With obscure double glazed window to rear, radiator, ceiling light and fan, built in wardrobes, door into:-
With obscure double glazed window to rear, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage cupboard under, low level WC, heated towel rail, tiled floor, fully enclosed shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 9' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 6' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, radiator, tiled flooring, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment, part tiled walls.
To the rear of the property the garden commences with a patio area and is mainly laid to lawn with summerhouse, fully enclosed by panelled fencing. To the front of the property there is a driveway leading to garage with up and over door. power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58167017.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW104935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.