5 bedroom detached house for saleNewton Road, Dovercourt, Harwich
Sold STC £315,000
- Stunning Family Home
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Bathroom & En-Suite
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Potential Building Plot
In this rarely available and much sought after location we are pleased to present this five bedroom detached family home. The property has a stunning 22ft kitchen/diner aswell as off road parking and garage. The property is located within close proximity of local shops and schools.
UPVC entrance door leading to:-
Radiator, wooden flooring, stairs to first floor, door into:-
Lounge 15' x 11' 2" ( 4.57m x 3.40m )
Two double glazed windows to side, double glazed window to rear, patio door to rear, wood flooring, radiator.
Dining Room 13' 5" x 11' 11" ( 4.09m x 3.63m )
Two double glazed bay windows to front and side, radiator.
Kitchen/diner 22' 6" x 12' 4" ( 6.86m x 3.76m )
Three double glazed windows to rear, French doors opening to rear garden, double glazed window to side, roll-edge work surface incorporating four ring hob, one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap and tiled splashback, matching base and wall mounted units, space for appliances.
First Floor Landing
Doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 15' 2" x 10' 3" ( 4.62m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coved ceiling, door to:-
With obscure window to rear, wood effect cushioned flooring, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 9' 11" ( 4.11m x 3.02m )
With double glazed window to front, radiator, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 15' 2" x 11' 2" ( 4.62m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' 6" x 11' 3" ( 4.11m x 3.43m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Five 8' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.54m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, coved ceiling.
With obscure double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin with mixer tap and heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking leading to garage with up and over door. The rear garden commences with a patio area and is fully enclosed by panelled fencing.
To the side of the property there is a potential building plot which originally was intended to be a neighbouring property but never built.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58168289.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW104927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.