2 bedroom park home for salePark Lane, Finchampstead, Wokingham
- Beautifully Presented Detached Park Home
- Sought After Robinson Crusoe Park
- Overlooking the Lake
- Large Re-Fitted Kitchen\Dining Room
- Lovely Gardens Surrounding the Home
Situated to the South of Wokingham is the highly sought after Robinson Crusoe Park, which is located on the fringes of the beautiful California Country Park. The property is beautifully presented throughout and benefits from 21ft kitchen\dining room, large lounge, two bedrooms and overlooks the lake
This detached park home is beautifully presented throughout and is located in the highly sought after Robinson Crusoe Park which is to the South of Wokingham in Finchampstead. The park is situated within 1.5 miles of Wokingham Town Centre and Arborfield and is also located next to California Country Park which offers family walks in lovely countryside.
The property offers spacious accommodation with lounge with views over the lake, 21ft re-fitted kitchen\dining room, study, two bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there is a lovely garden which surrounds the property.
Study 8' x 7' ( 2.44m x 2.13m )
Lounge Overlooking The Lake 18' 6" x 11' 11" ( 5.64m x 3.63m )
Kitchen\dining Room 21' x 8' 2" ( 6.40m x 2.49m )
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 5" ( 3.66m x 2.87m )
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 6' 6" ( 2.90m x 1.98m )
Garden Surrounds The Property
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOE103403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Lower Earley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.