4 bedroom detached house for saleHolme Lane, Rockley, Retford
Sold STC £300,000
- OUTSTANDING Four bedroom detached family home
- Superbly and sympathetically extended
- Living kitchen with feature ceiling, two sitting rooms
- Utility, shower room and ground floor bedroom (ideal for use as an annexe)
- Stunning master bedroom with Juliette balcony, Luxury bathroom suite
- Generous plot, mature gardens with views over a paddock to the rear
SUPERBLY IMPROVED AND EXTENDED 4 bed 1920's FAMILY HOME. In the hamlet of Rockley, GENEROUS PLOT of a 10th of an acre OVERLOOKING PADDOCKS to the rear and farmland to the front. Ideal for families with a SUPERB CHOICE OF SCHOOLS and IDEALLY LOCATED FOR COMMUTERS.
Beautifully and sympathetically improved by the current owners, this lovely four bedroom home sits on an enviable plot in the heart of the hamlet of Rockley. Positioned just 5 miles from the charming Georgian market town of Retford which offers a wealth of facilities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 0.5 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood airport is accessed in under 22 miles.
For families there is a superb choice of primary and secondary schools including the highly acclaimed Tuxford Academy located just 3.4 miles away. There is also an excellent choice of public schools if required. There is also many leisure activities and county parks within the area including Clumber, Rufford Park, Sherwood Forest and Thoresby Hall.
Generous entrance lobby with tiled flooring and a velux style window.
Utility Room 13' 10" x 11' ( 4.22m x 3.35m )
Fitted with a range of gloss cream wall and base units with a ceramic sink and wooden worktops. Integrated dishwasher, space for a washing machine, laminate flooring, underfloor heating, exposed brick walls and a velux style window.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Shower, w.c. and wash hand basin, splashback tiling, complementary flooring and a velux window.
Bedroom 4/ Study 11' x 11' 9" ( 3.35m x 3.58m )
With french doors leading to the gardens, laminate flooring, double glazed window and neutral decor.
Living Kitchen 25' 6" x 18' 1" ( 7.77m x 5.51m )
This superb living kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of cream wall and base unit with a circular sink and wooden worksurfaces. 1200mm range cooker with an extractor above and space for a fridge freezer. A feature ceiling, recessed to the centre with downlighters to the outer edges, exposed brick walls, underfloor heating and double glazed windows and patio doors leading to the rear garden.
Lounge 18' x 12' 5" ( 5.49m x 3.78m )
With partial underfloor heating, woodburner inset into the chimney breast, double glazed window to the front, storage cupboard and spotlights to the ceiling.
Snug 17' 6" x 9' 8" max ( 5.33m x 2.95m max )
Feature chimney breast, laminate flooring, double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Central heating radiator, storage cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom 1 18' 9" x 18' 2" ( 5.71m x 5.54m )
Double glazed patio doors with a Juliet balcony overlooking the rear gardens with views over paddock beyond. Modern decor and partial underfloor heating.
Bedroom 2 13' max x 11' ( 3.96m max x 3.35m )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear gardens with views over paddock land beyond., central heating radiator, storage cupboard and a built in bookshelf. Feature fireplace set into a brick faced chimney breast (for ornamental purposes only)
Bedroom 3 10' x 6' 6" to include airing cupboard ( 3.05m x 1.98m to include airing cupboard )
Modern decor, double glazed window, airing cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom 17' 8" x 6' 3" ( 5.38m x 1.91m )
This stunning bathroom is fitted with a luxury suite including a claw foot bathtub, wash hand basin, w.c and a double shower cubicle. Underfloor heating, feature fire surround with an ornate fireplace, two heated towel rails, splash back tiling and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property is a block paved parking area for several vehicles, enclosed by fence and wall with security lighting. To the rear are generous mature gardens with a a block paved patio area leading from the living kitchen and a generous lawned area with four apple trees, cherry, greengage and poplar trees. The garden is enclosed by hedge with a paddock beyond (does not belong to the property)
Garden shed, woodstore and a playhouse.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58175318.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD103902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.