3 bedroom detached house for saleHAWTHORNE ROAD - THORNTON CLEVELEYS - FY5 5DQ
- * DESIRABLE LOCATION * SHORT WALKING DISTANCE TO THORNTON VILLAGE *
- * MAINTAINED TO AN EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH STANDARD & TASTEFULLY DECORATED *
- * IMPRESSIVELY SPACIOUS WITH EXTENSIVE MODERN LIVING ACCOMMODATION *
- * WELCOMING ENTRANCE HALLWAY * 23'2 LOUNGE/DINER * DOWNSTAIRS WC *
- * STUNNING MODERN FITTED KITCHEN * CONSERVATORY WITH BI-FOLDING DOORS *
- * THREE GENEROUS BEDROOMS * MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM - BATH & SHOWER *
- * UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED, WITH UPVC FASCIAS & SOFFITS * GAS CENTRAL HEATING *
- * BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED PRIVATE REAR GARDEN - WITH ARTIFICIAL LAWN *
- * PRIVATE LANDSCAPED FRONT WITH SECURE GATED PARKING * INTEGRAL GARAGE *
- * CONVENIENT FOR EXCELLENT SCHOOLS, THE PARK, TRANSPORT & AMENITIES *
OUTSTANDING THREE BEDROOMED DETACHED PROPERTY, SET IN A DESIRABLE LOCATION - IN THE HEART OF THORNTON VILLAGE! THIS BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME HAS BEEN MAINTAINED TO AN EXCEPTIONAL STANDARD, WITH IMPRESSIVE ACCOMMODATION, IMMACULATE DECOR, UPVC CONSERVATORY WITH BI-FOLDING DOORS, PRIVATE REAR GARDEN...
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.