3 bedroom flat for saleBenjamin House, St Johns Wood, NW8
- Remarkable 3 bedroom apartment
- 2 contemporary bathroom
- 2nd floor
- Private balcony
- Air conditioning
- Lifts, secure entry system and immaculately presented communal areas
- The development is conveniently located in the heart of St Johns Wood
- Closest transport links from St Johns Wood with excellent links to the West End, The City and Canary Wharf
A remarkable 3 bedroom apartment on the 2nd floor of a brand new building in sophisticated St Johns Wood. This large apartment has 3 good sized luxurious bedrooms, 2 contemporary bathrooms and a generous sized modern living space leading onto a spacious private balcony. Superior fixtures and fittings throughout including air conditioning and Siemens integrated kitchen appliances. this luxurious building has lifts, secure entry system and immaculately presented communal areas. The development is conveniently located in the heart of St Johns Wood. Closest transport links from St Johns Wood with excellent links to the West End, The City and Canary Wharf.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BKS160106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.