4 bedroom detached house for saleHallhill Road, Glasgow
Sold STC £270,000
- TRADITIONAL DETACHED VILLA
- DINING KITCHEN
- FOUR BEDROOMS (TWO EN-SUITE)
- GCH & DG
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- GARDENS TO FRONT SIDE & REAR
A beautifully presented and generously proportioned traditional detached villa which will surely impress upon inspection.
Allen & Harris are delighted to present to the market this rarely available, traditional detached villa set within one of the best addresses in Springboig. The property is offered to the market in walk in condition and retains a wealth of original features. The property is entered via twin storm doors into warm welcoming reception hallway, formal lounge with bay window and impressive feature fireplace, dining room with dual aspects, outstanding dining kitchen with integrated appliances, stunning master bedroom with walk through wardrobe and modern en-suite facilities and second double bedroom with en-suite off. On the upper level there are a further two double bedrooms, family bathroom and most impressive third reception room which has wonderful elevated views over the rear garden. The property is further enhanced via a system of gas central heating, double glazed window units, mono-blocked driveway and double garage to rear, Furthermore there are easily maintained gardens to the front, side and rear.
Situated in the Springboig area the property is ideally placed for shopping at the 24 hour Tesco superstore and within easy walking distance to Shettleston train station with access to Glasgow & Edinburgh. The property is also located close to local amenities and public transport routes, including Glasgow Forge Shopping Centre and Glasgow Fort shopping complex.
Early internal viewing is strongly advised to appreciate the size & quality of the property.
Lounge 19' 9" max x 13' 2" max ( 6.02m max x 4.01m max )
Dining Room 12' 10" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.91m max x 3.61m max )
Reception Room Three 19' 8" max x 18' 3" max ( 5.99m max x 5.56m max )
Kitchen 21' 7" max x 14' 6" max ( 6.58m max x 4.42m max )
Master Bedroom 12' 3" max x 11' 8" max ( 3.73m max x 3.56m max )
Bedroom Two 11' max x 9' 11" max ( 3.35m max x 3.02m max )
Bedroom Three 14' 2" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.32m max x 3.58m max )
Bedroom Four 14' 2" max x 12' 2" max ( 4.32m max x 3.71m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58185110.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEN103985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dennistoun Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.