4 bedroom detached house for saleWesthorpe Road, Gosberton, Spalding
- Spacious Four Bedroom Family Home
- Approx 4 Acre Plot
- Versatile & Spacious Accommodation
- Solar Panels & Heat Recovery System
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
This spacious, extended and renovated family home sits on approx 4 acres and offers versatile living accommodation. The original house dates back to 1840 and now benefits from modern updating including heat recovery system, integrated hoover system, PV Solar Panels and 3 Solar Panels for hot water.
This spacious, extended family home offers generous and versatile accommodation and sits proudly on approx 4 acres of greenbelt land suitable for equestrian use. The original house dates back from 1840 and now benefits from modern updating including heat recovery system, integrated hoover system, PV Solar Panels and 3 Solar Panels for hot water.
The property is located in a semi-rural location with views of Lincolnshire farmland. The property has gated access and a large driveway, leading to a garage and outbuilding.
In brief the accommodation on offer consists of an entrance porch & hall, cloakroom, lounge/diner, third reception room, kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms, family bathroom and ensuite.
Viewing is essential to appreciate what this property has to offer.
uPVC door, radiator and door leading to:-
Victorian tiled flooring, under floor heating, radiator and stairs rising to first floor.
WC, wash hand basin and tiled flooring.
Lounge/Diner 33' 8" x 13' 8" into bay ( 10.26m x 4.17m into bay )
Two double glazed bay windows to front aspect, LPG gas fire with brick surround, TV point, power points and double glass doors leading to:-
Third Reception Room 18' 10" x 13' 9" max ( 5.74m x 4.19m max )
Double glazed surround windows, oak vaulted ceiling, radiator, tiled flooring and TV point.
Kitchen 18' 1" x 16' ( 5.51m x 4.88m )
Two double glazed windows to both sides, a range of base units offering lots of storage options, LPG range style cooker, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator, tiled flooring and TV point.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, door to side aspect, LPG plumbing for washing machine, radiator, sink and drainer unit.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 14' 11" ( 3.58m x 4.55m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, walk in cupboard with plumbing for potential ensuite, storage heater, wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect with walk in cupboard and storage heater.
Bedroom Three 13' 9" x 11' 7" ( 4.19m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front aspect and storage heater. Door leading to main bathroom.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, cupboard housing hot water tank with immersion heaters and hot water feed from solar panels. P shaped bath with shower over and glazed doors, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit, radiator and door leading to landing.
Bedroom Four 14' 10" x 9' 1" ( 4.52m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to side aspect and two radiators.
Electric shower, WC, was hand basin, electric towel rail, extractor fan and electric wall heater.
The property sits proudly on a 4 acre plot on greenbelt land that is suitable for equestrian use and has views over Lincolnshire farmland. The property boasts a gated entrance, paved driveway offering off street parking for numerous vehicles, garage and outbuilding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58185182.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.