2 bedroom apartment for salePark Road, Bognor Regis
- Stunning Sea Views
- Two Bedrooms
- Living/Dining Room & Separate Kitchen
- Double Glazing & Night Storage Heating
- Allocated Off Road Parking
- CHAIN FREE
This spacious, CHAIN FREE, top floor, sea front apartment features absolutely stunning, hard to beat sea views. The property comprises of a living room, kitchen, two bedrooms & a bathroom. Features include double glazing, night storage heating & allocated off road parking.
Do not miss out on your opportunity to view this spacious, CHAIN FREE, 1/8th share of the freehold, sea front apartment which features absolutely stunning, hard to beat sea views. Up the communal staircase & through the private front door on the second floor you will find an entrance hall with access to the loft space & doors to all the rooms. The living room, kitchen, bathroom & bedroom two all have stunning sea views. On a clear day Selsey & The Isle of Wight can be seen. Other features of the property are double glazed windows, night storage heating & allocated off road parking. Call us today to book your appointment to view this beautiful property internal.
Door from communal landing, doors to all rooms, access to loft space where hot water cylinder can be found, sky light providing natural light & night storage heater.
Living/Dining Room 21' 1" x 15' 4" ( 6.43m x 4.67m )
Large, raised, double glazed bay window providing uninterrupted southerly facing sea views. Two night storage heaters, TV point, Telephone point & serving hatch into kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 10' ( 3.38m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window providing easterly facing sea views. The kitchen comprises of a range of wall & base mounted cupboards & drawers with work surfaces & tiled splash backs. One & a half bowl sink & drainer unit, space for cooker, space & plumbing for a washing machine or dishwasher, space for tall standing fridge/freezer, extractor fan & tiling.
Bedroom 1 18' 4" x 10' 5" ( 5.59m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear & built-in wardrobe with vanity unit & shelving & night storage heater.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window providing easterly facing sea views & built-in wardrobe.
Double glazed East facing window providing sea views. Bath with mixer taps, shower & shower screen over, WC, wash hand basin, shaver point, heated towel rail, tiling, lino flooring & airing cupboard.
The building benefits from a communal laundry room with a tumble dryer. The gardens which surround the building are communal & the storage cupboards are for the use of all the residents. They are perfect for storing those deck chairs, wind breaks & lilos which we think you'll agree are the must haves if living this close to the sea.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58186931.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG103927. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.