3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCrag Road, Shipley
- 3 Bedroom End Town House
- Carpets Included
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
A NEW THREE BEDROOM END TOWN HOUSE Call to book an appointment 01274 531233
Plot 1 is a three bedroom end town house which has accommodation briefly comprising of an entrance hall, cloaks/w.c., lounge, dining kitchen. First floor - three bedrooms, family bathroom. Off road parking, garden to the rear.
STRUCTURE AND FINISHES
• Brick construction with cavity wall insulation and
mineral fibre quilted loft insulation
• Plastered walls to be painted white with white gloss to
• White emulsion to ceilings
• Six panel white internal doors with chrome furniture
• MDF skirting and architrave's
WINDOWS, FRENCH DOORS AND BI-FOLD DOORS
• White external
• White internal
• PVCu double glazed
• Gas central heating to radiators
• Combi boiler
• Fully fitted units by Howdens
• Stainless steel sink
• Integrated fridge/freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Integrated washer/dryer
• Integrated electronic oven
• Integrated gas hob
• Vinyl floor covering
• Worktop including tiled splash back
• Chrome monobloc taps
• Cloakroom – splash back above hand basin
• Bathroom – fully tiled over bath
Splash back above hand basin
• Cloakroom – hand basin and WC in white with
chrome monobloc tap and chrome push button flush
• Bathroom – hand basin, bath and WC in white with
chrome monobloc taps and chrome push button flush.
Chrome bar shower
• Carpets and vinyl floor coverings throughout
SAFETY AND SECURITY
• Heat detector and smoke alarm
• Intruder alarm key pad
• Intruder alarm panel
• Alarm door sensors to external doors
• External wall mounted lights
• Premier Guarantee for New Homes
• Choices and certain extras are available subject to the
build stage of each property
These particulars are for guidance only and
do not in any way form part of a warranty
We reserve the right to make alterations to
the specification and elevation treatments
without prior notice.
Lounge 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
Dining Kitchen 19' 2" x 9' 10" ( 5.84m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 9' 10" ( 3.56m x 3.00m )
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 8' 2" ( 2.69m x 2.49m )
Agents Note Re Photographs
Please note the internal photographs are for example only as they are of the show house plot 3, artist impression on external.
From Shipley centre proceed out along the A657 Briggate/Leeds Road. Turn right at the traffic lights then right again into Crag Road. Proceed along this road bearing left where Royal Mews can be found situated on your left handside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.