3 bedroom terraced house for saleNelson Street, Kettering
Offers in Excess of £130,000
- Town Centre Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Good Order Throughout
AN IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY... Make this property the first rung on your property ladder! This property is in good order throughout and boasts a great central location. Call us now on 01536 518 555 to arrange your viewing today!
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this three bed mid-terraced house located a short distance from Kettering Town Centre, access to great transport links and an abundance of local amenities. Accommodation to the ground floor comprises of entrance hall, open plan lounge and dining room, kitchen and bathroom. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, a good sized single bedroom and a shower room. Outside the property is a small rear garden.
Enter into this property via a wooden door with window pane detail to front elevation and into the entrance hall.
Once inside the entrance hall you will find stairs rising to the first floor landing, a door leading through into the dining room and a wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 11' x 10' 9" ( 3.35m x 3.28m )
A light and airy open plan living area with a double glazed window to front elevation and a gas fire to the feature wall. There is a wall mounted radiator, built in cupboard and access point for a TV. Ceramic tiled flooring throughout and an open archway leads through into the dining area.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 11' ( 3.58m x 3.35m )
A good sized dining room with ample space for a dining table and chairs. A double glazed window to rear elevation, a wall mounted radiator and continuation of ceramic tiled flooring throughout. A door leads through into the kitchen.
A modern fitted kitchen housing a range of wall and base units with complementary roll top work surfaces over and tiling to splash back areas. A stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over sits beneath a double glazed window to side elevation. There is an integrated oven and hob with cooker hood above. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tall standing fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled flooring throughout. The kitchen also houses the central heating boiler. A double glazed door to side elevation provides access out into the garden. A door to the end of the kitchen leads into the downstairs bathroom.
Bathroom ( Downstairs )
A modern bathroom housing a white suite comprising of 'P' shaped panel bath with shower over and curved glass shower screen, pedestal hand basin and low level WC. Complementary tiling to walls and floor and a heated towel radiator. An obscure glazed window to side elevation allows for natural light and ventilation.
First Floor Landing
Climb the stairs to the first floor landing where you will find doors providing access into all three bedrooms and the shower room.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 11' 9" ( 4.29m x 3.58m )
A spacious double bedroom with a double glazed window to front elevation and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.63m x 2.51m )
A double bedroom with a double glazed window to rear elevation and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedrrom Three 8' x 6' 9" ( 2.44m x 2.06m )
A good sized single bedroom with a double glazed window to rear elevation and a wall mounted radiator.
A modern shower room housing a shower cubicle with glass doors and surround, a pedestal hand basin and low level WC. Complementary tiling to walls and floor. There is also a heated towel radiator. An obscure double glazed window to side elevation allows for natural light and ventilation.
To the rear of the property is small low maintenance garden laid to concrete with a brick built outbuilding.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG106820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.