2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHallwood Road, Kettering
Sold STC £174,995
- Popular North Kettering Location
- No Chain
- Two Bedrooms
- Close to Local Amenities
- Gas Central Heating
- Single Garage
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Viewing Advised
NORTH END DETACHED BUNGALOW - NO CHAIN - Spacious and versatile accommodation. Viewing highly recommended.
Of brick and double glazed construction. Door to:
ENTRANCE HALL 16'9 in length (5.10m)
Laminate flooring. Radiator. Coving to ceiling. Airing cupboard. Access to loft space.
LOUNGE 16'9 x 11'4 (5.10m x 3.45m)
Window to front aspect and further two windows to side aspect. Stripped wood flooring. Contemporary fireplace with tiled hearth and floating mantle over. Television point. Two radiators.
KITCHEN 12'3 x 8'6 (3.73m x 2.59m)
Windows to rear and side aspects. Units to base and wall with contrasting work surfaces and tiled splash back surrounds. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. Electric oven and hob. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Glass fronted display cabinets. Door to:
REAR PORCH/LEAN TO
Of brick and double glazed construction. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Wall mounted boiler for central heating. Space and venting for tumble dryer.
BEDROOM ONE 12' x 10'4 (3.65m x 3.14m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Stripped wood flooring. Coving to ceiling.
BEDROOM TWO 10'9 x 9'9 (3.27m x 2.97m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator. Stripped wood flooring. Television point. Coving to ceiling.
Obscure window to side aspect. Suite comprising panel bath with shower over, low level WC and wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Radiator.
Enclosed by dwarf walling and laid to decorative gravel. Double gates give access to the shared driveway approaching the single garage.
Up and over door to front. Personal door into rear garden.
The rear garden is enclosed by walling and fencing and laid to decorative gravelled areas with paved patio areas. Two storage sheds. Personal door into garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58191449.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201390. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.