2 bedroom duplex for sale7 School House School Wynd, Quarriers Village, PA11 3NQ
- Contemporary apartment with garaging
- Spacious & bright accommodation formed over 2 storeys
- Stunning open plan living area bathed in natural light
- 2 double size bedrooms with fitted wardrobe storage
- Fitted kitchen with range of modern kitchen furniture and appliances
- Good decorative order
- Gas fired central heating, double glazing, security entry system to building
- Single garage and courtyard parking
An impressive duplex apartment formed within this converted former school building within Quarrriers Village. This tasteful development of this elegant stone building has provided a variety of contemporary apartments with a lovely communal atrium. The development has landscaped communal grounds with residents parking.
This modern apartment is positioned on the upper floor of the development and offers accommodation formed over a two storey layout. Entrance is into the lower reception hallway which has entry to two double size bedrooms both with fitted wardrobe storage. There is a family bathroom with three piece suite in white including a modern shower head positioned over the bath. There is a large storage cupboard positioned under the stairs leading to the upper level. The upper level has a stunning open plan living area which has ample space for a formal dining table and a separate lounge area. There are five velux windows bathing this apartment in natural light, the feeling of space enhanced by the higher ceilings. There is open plan access to a fitted kitchen with a range of modern kitchen furniture and appliances, which is also flooded with natural light by a further velux window. This home is presented in good decorative order and the specification includes gas fired central heating, double glazing and a security entry system to the building. The property has an allocated single garage within the common grounds and courtyard parking area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.