3 bedroom town house for saleBracondale Millgate, Norwich
- Incredible location
- Stunning countryside views
- Three double bedrooms
- Off road parking
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- Rarely available and highly sought after
GUIDE PRICE £325,000 - £350,000
THE ONE YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR! With stunning river & valley views, sitting on the Trowse border, this beautiful three storey staggered townhouse has everything you have been looking for, with off road parking as well as garage set within an exclusive development.
With double glazed door to the front aspect, understairs cupboard, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
With WC, wash hand basin, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Lounge 11' 1" x 14' 11" ( 3.38m x 4.55m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, engineered wood floor, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Kitchen / Diner 10' 4" x 18' 1" ( 3.15m x 5.51m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer, rolltop worksurfaces, electric oven and and gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator and central heating boiler with tiled floor, smooth plastered ceiling and coving, spotlights and double glazed door to the rear courtyard garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs from hallway.
Master Bedroom 11' 1" x 14' 11" ( 3.38m x 4.55m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, carpet and smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
With double glazed window to front aspect and a suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin and WC with tiled flooring, part tiled walls, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling and spotlights.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.38m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, carpet, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin and WC with radiator, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, smooth plastered ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Three 14' 7" x 14' 5" ( 4.45m x 4.39m )
With double glazed velux window to the rear aspect and double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, carpet and smooth plastered ceiling.
The property offers a small low maintenance courtyard style garden, which has been hard landscaped and decked, whilst to the front of the property there is off road parking for two vehicles and a garage en-bloc.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58198391.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.