2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMoorbottom Road, Lockwood, HUDDERSFIELD
Sold STC £60,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ** GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £70,000**
- Rear Garden
- Close Proximity To Huddersfield Town Centre
- No Onward Chain
- £1000 Buyers Incentive Available
- Central Heating & uPVC Double Glazed
** GUIDE PRICE £60,000 - £70,000** ATTENTION INVESTORS AND FIRST TIME BUYERS this two end terraced home with no onward chain. Conveniently located within a close proximity to the Huddersfield town centre.
William H Brown are delighted to offer this two bedroom end terraced home with no onward chain. Conveniently located within a close proximity to the Huddersfield town centre. Briefly comprising of lounge, kitchen, cellar, two bedrooms and family bathroom. Paved area to the front of the property and a lawned garden to the rear with the added benefit of gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
Enter from the front elevation via a single glazed wood door into the entrance hall which has a central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' x 10' 3" into recess ( 4.57m x 3.12m into recess )
The lounge has a feature fireplace with a gas fire, stairs rising to the first floor landing, central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 11' 7" plus door recess x 8' 3" ( 3.53m plus door recess x 2.51m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. It has a sink and drainer, gas oven and hob and plumbing for a washing machine. In addition it has doors leading to the rear garden and cellar, central heating radiator, double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation and it houses the central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 15' x 9' 5" into recess max ( 4.57m x 2.87m into recess max )
The master bedroom has built in storage cupboards, central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 8' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.54m )
The second bedroom has a central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a bath, wash hand basin and a WC. It is partly tiled and also has a central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property there is a paved area, To the rear there is a lawned garden and a paved area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58198853.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107366. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.