5 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street,Drayton
Withdrawn from Market
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room with separate Utility Room
- Playroom / Family Room and separate Study
- Reception Room and separate Dining Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Five Bedrooms (Three are doubles)
- Three Bathrooms (Two are En Suite)
- Separate Office / Studio with Garage
- Meeting Room & Shower at rear/fully air conditioned
- Driveway Parking and Gardens
- All Wooden Floors are Real Oak
A five bedroom detached executive family home with office/studio and situated on a private no through road in the desirable village of Drayton.
Internally the property offers flexible living accommodation and is finished to a high standard throughout and benefits from a self-contained office /
studio space with shower room and meeting room, air conditioning, heating, phone lines and broadband – perfect for anyone who works or would want to run a
business from home.
The village of Drayton is furnished with a primary school, local shops, pubs and transport to Abingdon, Oxford and Didcot.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58199750.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1939304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.