2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOakworth Drive, Wirral
Sold STC £100,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- £1000-Buyers Incentive
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Cul-de-sac Location
- Excellent Local Amenities & Transport Links
Jones and Chapman are pleased to market this fantastic semi-detached property! Located in New Ferry in a quiet cul-de-sac, the property has excellent transport links & local amenities, with beautiful open spaces and views over to Liverpool nearby!
Jones and Chapman are pleased to market this fantastic semi-detached house located in a quiet residential cul de sac in New Ferry, situated close to the local shore with views over to Liverpool, this property offers; lounge, fitted kitchen, conservatory, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, private garden and off road parking. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
Small grassed area with off road parking.
Double glazed door to front aspect.
Lounge 15' 4" x 11' 8" ( 4.67m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, open gas fire place, TV point, telephone point, radiator, stairs leading to first floor.
Kitchen 9' 1" x 11' 8" ( 2.77m x 3.56m )
Fitted kitchen, sink/drainer, work surfaces, electric hob and oven, cooker hood,space for fridge freezer, pluming for washing machine, radiator partly, tiled ,door leading to conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 4" x 11' 3" ( 2.84m x 3.43m )
Double glazed windows to rear, double glazed doors leading to garden.
Bedroom One 9' 7" x 11' 8" ( 2.92m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, TV point, telephone point & radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" into recess x 11' 8" ( 2.62m into recess x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front aspect & radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to side aspect, WC, shower with cubicle, wash basin, extractor fan, radiator, partly tiled.
private garden with shrubs and bushes.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58199834.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB106953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.