2 bedroom flat for saleGlan Rhymni, Windsor Village, Cardiff
Sold STC £120,000
- Exceptionally Presented Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge/Fitted Kitchen
- Double Glazing
- En-Suite to master bedroom
- Viewing Recommended!
An exceptionally presented apartment situated in an ideal location close to local amenities and within a short driving distance to the A48/M4 access corridor. This spacious two double bedroom apartment benefits from en-suite shower room plus family bathroom. Viewing Highly Recommended!
Exceptionally presented apartment situated in this ideal location close to local amenities and within a short driving distance to the A48/M4 access corridor. The property briefly comprises communal hall, entrance hallway, spacious lounge/fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, the master with en-suite shower room plus family bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing and allocated parking. An ideal first time buy or investment home with internal viewing recommended!
Via communal door with stairs leading to the top floor, further door giving access into:
Wall mounted storage heater, double doors leading to storage area which is currently being used as office space. Large storage cupboard ideal for hanging coats and hoover etc, Cupboard housing hot water tank, loft access.
Lounge/ Kitchen 21' 2" x 9' 10" ( 6.45m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted electric heater, wood laminate flooring, power points, open plan to kitchen which has a range of fitted wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces over, fitted breakfast bar, tiled splash backs, integrated electric hob, oven and extractor hood over, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, power points, plumbing for washing machine, fitted under counter fridge and freezer.
Bedroom 1 10' 1" x 10' 3" ( 3.07m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, wall mounted heater, built in wardrobes, power points, fitted carpet, door to:
3 Piece suite comprising shower cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin and low level w.c, tiled splash backs and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.20m x 3.07m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, wall mounted heater, power points, fitted carpet.
3 Piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c., tiled splashbacks, tiled flooring.
There are two allocated parking spaces.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58199993.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.