3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFountains Drive, Middlesbrough
- **Development opportunity**
- Planning permission for 3 bedroom dorma bungalow
- Three bedroom Semi-detached House in sought after Acklam
- Excellent location in terms of amenities and transport links
Manners and Harrison are delighted to offer to market this 3 bedroom semi-detached family home in popular Acklam. The property has planning permission granted for a 3 bedroom dorma bungalow to be built next to the property.
Manners and Harrison are delighted to offer to market this 3 bedroom semi-detached family home in popular Acklam. The property has planning permission granted for a 3 bedroom dorma bungalow to be built next to the property. The original property compromises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, a good sized kitchen and a lounge. This is a perfect property for someone looking for a development opportunity or their next project. Call today to book your viewing.
Double glazed door and window to front elevation with under stairs cupboard storing central heating boiler and radiator.
Lounge 11' 7" x 13' MAX into alcove ( 3.53m x 3.96m MAX into alcove )
Double glazed window to front elevation with radiator and electric marble surround fire place.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation with radiator and double glazed opening patio doors.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 10' 11" ( 2.69m x 3.33m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with sink and drainer integrated into work surfaces. Appliances include: electric oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, cooker hood, fridge and freezer. In addition there is a double glazed window to side elevation and door leading to back garden.
Stairs leading from entrance hall to first floor with double glazed window to side elevation, cupboard, loft access and radiator.
Master Bedroom 11' 10" x 12' 8" MAX into recess ( 3.61m x 3.86m MAX into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation with radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 9" ( 3.25m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to side elevation with radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' MAX x 8' 10" ( 2.44m MAX x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation with radiator.
Fully tiled Bathroom suite comprising; double glazed window to rear elevation, chrome radiator, bath with overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
Front and rear garden are situated on a large corner plot with planning permission for a three bedroom house/Dorma bungalow giving extensive opportunity for a development opportunity or project for new home owner.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58202246.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR104602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.