5 bedroom semi-detached house for salePendle Road, Furzedown, SW16
Under Offer £950,000
- Attractive façade, high ceilings and large proportions
- Reception room and separate dining room
- Kitchen with attached breakfast room
- Wrap-around conservatory and access and views into garden
- Downstairs shower room
- Large cellar and shed within garden
- Three first floor bedrooms all with fitted storage
- Two additional bedrooms, shower room and separate bathroom
Providing fantastic potential and spaciously arranged over three floors, as well as a cellar, this five bedroom period semi-detached house provides two reception rooms, a huge conservatory and a secluded private garden.
Pendle Road is a popular address within the Furzedown residential area of Tooting, located close to Tooting Bec Common and Lido, and amenities along Mitcham Lane and within Streatham and Balham.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 974609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.