3 bedroom property for saleStoke Lacy, Bromyard
Guide Price £425,000
- Grade II Listed Detached Three Bedroom Oast House
- Large Established Gardens
- 2 Acre Paddock, Field Shelter and PP for Stable Block
- Quiet Rural Location
- Spacious Living Room with Wood Burning Stove
- Unique Circular and Well Appointed Kitchen with Quarry Tile Floor
- Large Principal Bedroom with Vaulted Ceiling and Built In Wardrobes
- Circular Double Bedroom
- Third Bedroom with Double Doors to Balcony and Granary Steps
- Excellent local Primary and Secondary Schools
Detached Three Bedroom Oast House with Two Acre Paddock with Field Shelter and PP for Stables. Large Established Gardens, Long Private Driveway. Set in a Quiet Rural Position with Views across Open Farmland, on the Outskirts of the Village of Stoke Lacy. Grade II Listed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6497436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Classic Properties, Ledbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.