4 bedroom detached house for saleBarrowby Gate, Grantham
- Very sought after location
- Superb 4 bedroom detached family home
- Lounge, dining room and conservatory.
- Kitchen with breakfast area and utility room.
- Blockpaved driveway for several vehicles
- Garage and gardens
GREAT LOCATION - WILL GO QUICKLY! GUIDE PRICE £210,000-£225,000! Superb modern 4 bedroom detached house located on the extremely popular Barrowbygate estate, which has good access to the A1 and A52 and the town centre.
GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £225,000! Superb modern 4 bedroom detached house located on the extremely popular Barrowbygate estate, which has good access to the A1 and A52 and the town centre. Comprising Lounge, dining room, breakfast area, kitchen, utility room and conservatory, Four bedrooms and family bathroom.
Block paved parking for several vehicles and access to the garage and gardens.
Upvc front door and window to side aspect, laminate floor and door into the hall.
Staircase to first floor, laminate floor and radiator.
Upvc window to the side aspect, low level wc and wash handbasin, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
Lounge 14' x 11' 7" ( 4.27m x 3.53m )
Feature bow window to the front aspect, television aerial point, radiator and glazed doors giving access to the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 8' ( 3.53m x 2.44m )
With upvc glazed doors leading into the conservatory, laminate floor and radiator.
Upvc glazed conservatory with french doors out into the rear garden, tiled floor with under floor heating, ceiling light and fan.
Breakfast Area 12' 6" x 7' 1" ( 3.81m x 2.16m )
With glazed doors off to the utility room and the dining room. Arch way leading to the kitchen. Radiator, tv point and space for fridge freezer.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 6' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.11m )
Boasting a range of units at both floor and eye level, with worksurfaces over, inset one and a half stainless steel unit with drainer and tiled splashbacks, free standing cooker and hob with extractor hood above. Upvc window to the rear aspect,
Upvc windows to rear and side aspect, and door leading to the rear garden. With fitted units and space for appliances. Access to the combi-boiler.
Hatch access to loft and door leading to the storage cupboard. Window to side aspect,
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.58m x 3.25m )
Window to the front aspect, built in double wardrobes, radiator and television aerial point.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 8' 5" plus entrance recess ( 3.45m x 2.57m plus entrance recess )
Window to front aspect, built in double wardrobes, radiator, tv point and laminate floor.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 7' 10" ( 3.18m x 2.39m )
Window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 9' 7" x 7' 5" max ( 2.92m x 2.26m max )
Window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobe with sliding doors, tv point, radiator and laminate floor.
Window to the side aspect, Bath with shower over and shower screen, low level wc and wash hand basin, fully tiled walls floor to ceiling, Radiator, vinyl floor.
General Description Outside
Approaching the property there is a block paved driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles, Gardens to the front, with gated side access to the rear garden which is enclosed and is mainly laid to lawn with surrounding flower borders and feature block paved patio area.
Single garage with up and over door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58213832.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.