3 bedroom flat for saleNorth End House, Fitzjames Avenue, London, W14
Offers in Excess of
- Share of Freehold
- 3 bedrooms
- Excellent Condition
- 4th Floor
- Energy Efficiency Rating: Band C
- O/S Parking by arrangement
- 24 hr Security
- Close to Transport links & High St Kensington
- Light & Airy
- Environmental Impact Rating: Band C
A spacious fourth floor three bed flat in excellent condition looking South West. This lovely family apartment has wood flooring throughout and comprises: three double beds, large family bathroom, shower room with wc and washbasin, storage room, spacious eat-in kitchen, double reception room. There is a large communal garden. North End House has 24 hr security, and parking by arrangement with the management company (who are on site). Share of freehold, and reasonable service charges. Barons Court tube is 5 mins walk and serviced by District and Piccadilly lines, Hammersmith tube, also close by, is serviced by Circle, Hammersmith & City, Piccadilly, and District lines. Kensington High St. is also a short walk away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58214897.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25978038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tates , West Kensington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.