4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEastfield Crescent, Plymouth
- Semi detached bay fronted house
- Four good sized bedrooms
- Recently fitted kitchen
- Family bathroom
- Garage & Driveway for multiple cars
- Woodland views & a cellar
- Upvc double glazing & central heating
- Cul-de-sac location
Don't miss this wonderful semi detached family home! Call us today on 01752 662777 to arrange your viewing!
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac location, this bay fronted semi-detached property is close to local amenities, good travel links and local schools. Over looking the woodland to the rear and spacious gardens makes this property perfect for families. The property consists of four bedrooms, recently fitted kitchen, family bathroom, garage and driveway for multiple cars. Boasting plenty of storage with the added benefit of a cellar and finished with double glazing and central heating throughout.
Access to the property through the front garden and gated driveway providing parking for multiple cars. Defined patio and decked areas to the front with a range of plants and shrubs.
The entrance hall has a upvc double glazed panel door and a side facing upvc double glazed window, hard wood floor boards, and an understair cupboard providing useful storage space and a radiator. Providing access to the lounge and stairs to landing.
Living Room 10' 11" x 13' 7" ( 3.33m x 4.14m )
Access from the entrance hall with carpet flooring and smooth finished walls and ceiling. uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, and telephone and TV points.
Kitchen/diner 12' max x 12' 7" max ( 3.66m max x 3.84m max )
The fitted kitchen has black roll edge work surfaces, sink/drainer, electric oven and hob with cooker hood above. There is plumbing for a washing machine, dishwasher and space for a fridge/freezer. There is also a radiator, and a breakfast bar.
Bedroom One 12' 11" bay x 12' 6" ( 3.94m bay x 3.81m )
The master bedroom has a front facing upvc double glazed bay window , radiator, telephone and TV point.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 12' 4" ( 3.18m x 3.76m )
The second bedroom has a rear facing upvc double glazed window with fantastic views to the rear overlooking Dartmoor, both fitted and built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone and TV point.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" max x 13' 4" ( 3.91m max x 4.06m )
Bedroom three is a loft room with skylight front and rear facing double glazed windows, radiator, and TV point.
Bedroom Four 7' 2" x 7' 8" ( 2.18m x 2.34m )
The forth bedroom has a front facing upvc double glazed window, and wall mounted radiator.
The bathroom has a dual aspect rear facing obscure double glazed window and comprises of, a vanity wash hand basin, wc, bath with mixer taps, shower, and a chrome heated towel rail.
Cellar 6' x 20' 9" ( 1.83m x 6.32m )
The cellar has a boiler and power, divided into 2 rooms with full head height throughout making it perfect for a workshop or storage.
The rear garden is has two tiers and is mainly laid to lawn with a defined patio area. The garden over looks woodland and has a mixture of plants and shrubs with far reaching views of Dartmoor and beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58215572.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP103957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.