2 bedroom flat for saleArthaus Apartments, 205 Richmond Road, London, E8
- Grand Communal Reception, Passenger Lift And Concierge
- Huge Private Roof Terrace With Far Reaching City Views
- Exceptional Attention To Detail
- Custom Built Wardrobes And Sumptuous Wood Flooring
- Secure Underground Parking Space
- Huge Private Underground Storage Cupboard
Set within this award-winning development formerly an art gallery, is this beautifully appointed, fantastic apartment with accommodation arranged over part of the third floor. Striking presentation throughout and benefiting from glorious bespoke fixtures fittings, extensive glazing and ample storage. Composed of an inviting reception hall, a stunning kitchen/diner open-plan to a fantastic living/entertaining space opening to approximately 1500 sq' roof terrace with far reaching views, master bedroom en-suite shower room, a second double bedroom and a chic bathroom. Enviably located moments from the leafy green spaces of London Fields, with a host of amenities and transport links on Mare Street
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC170096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.