5 bedroom detached house for saleHawthorn Lane, Wilmslow
- Rare Opportunity To Acquire A Detached Victorian Residence
- Highly-Sought After Central Yet Secluded Setting
- Substantial Southerly Facing Gardens
- Extensive Period Accommodation Across Four Floors
- Three Separate Reception Rooms
- Elegant Reception Hallway
- Five Large Double Bedrooms
- Two Bath/Shower Rooms
- Numerous Original Features And Large Cellar
- Beautiful Stained Glass Windows and New Tiled Roof
A RARE OPPORTUNITY to acquire a highly attractive late VICTORIAN DETACHED HOUSE positioned in a much sought-after convenient central location within a LARGE PLOT with SOUTHERLY FACING GARDENS and extensive accommodation across four floors.
Positioned in a private yet convenient setting within a renowned conservation area minutes from Wilmslow town centre, this substantial period detached house provides both spacious accommodation and large gardens.
Occupied by the same family since 1936, the house still retains many original features complemented with new double glazing to the stained glass feature windows, plus a new roof.
Beautifully presented throughout with attractive decorations, the accommodation comprises an elegant reception hallway with its wide sweeping original staircase and ornate stained glass to the doorway and landing feature window, separate bay-fronted dining room, inglenook living room, breakfast room with cast-iron range, access to the cellar chambers, kitchen and utility.
Three well-proportioned bedrooms along with a fitted shower room and separate wc are found to the first floor, with a second staircase leading to two further double bedrooms and bathroom at the second floor.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58232434.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 591645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Wilmslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.