3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrabtree Avenue, Hawksyard, Rugeley
Withdrawn from Market
- Modern three bedroom semi-detached house
- Private rear garden and driveway plus garage
- Modern fitted kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
- Open plan Kitchen diner
- En-suite to the master bedroom
- Sough after modern development
- Close to Rugeley and Lichfield
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this well presented modern three bedroom semi-detached house set on the sought after development of Hawksyard neigbouring Rugeley and Armitage. The property still has approximately 7 years remaining on the NHBC guarantee. The stand out features of the property include: reception hallway and open landing areas, open plan kitchen diner with modern fitted kitchen, modern fitted bathroom and en-suite to the master, large private rear garden, driveway to the side with oversized garage.
Located on the Hawksyard development & benefits from facilities found within the nearby village of Armitage as well as the Cathedral City of Lichfield or Rugeley town centres. Commuter benefits include A5, A38 and the M6 toll Road linking the Midlands Motorway network and Rugeley Trent Valley train station providing regular local & cross country services.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: reception hallway, lounge, kitchen diner, WC and garage. On the first floor: three bedrooms with an en-suite to the master and family bathroom. Externally the property offers: tarmac driveway to the side, on street parking to the front and a good sized private rear garden. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58232791.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7544106. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.