2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAndover Street, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN1
- 15FT LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- 9FT SQUARE WELL-LIT KITCHEN
- 6FT SQUARE RECENTLY FITTED SHOWER ROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING TO RADIATORS
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- SECLUDED COURTYARD REAR GARDEN
- CENTRAL AND WELL POSITIONED LOCATION
A very well presented two bedroom END OF TERRACE home, situated on a no-through road within a 10 minute walk of Swindon train station/Designer Outlet and also close to the Western Flyer Cycle Route. The property has recently had a new kitchen and shower room suite fitted and a viewing is highly recommended by the vendor's sole agent.
Upvc double glazed window and door to rear, stainless steel sink unit with cupboards under, further range of base and eye level cupboards, built-in electric oven and gas hob, tiled floor, tiled splashbacks, plumbing and space for washine machine and dishwasher, wall mounted Worcester combination boiler, radiator, telephone point.
Access to part boarded and insulated loft space.
Upvc double glazed window to front, radiator, textured ceiling.
Upvc double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
Secluded walled courtyard garden wtih paved patio area, flower and shrub beds, outside lighting, gated pedestrian access.
Upvc double glazed window and door to front, radiator, fitted cupboard, TV point, space for dining table and chairs, part glazed door to:-
Staircase to first floor, door to:-
Corner tiled shower cubicle, radiator, low level w.c., vanity wash hand basin, tiled floor, extractor fan, coved ceiling.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWI170057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents , Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.