8 bedroom detached house for saleShepperton
Offers in Region of £4,500,000
- Gracious Queen Anne revival style home built in 1925
- Set in secluded 0.81 acres with 203' mainstream mooring
- 8 Double bedrooms
- Temperature controlled wine cellar & sumptuous bar
- Heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna & gym
- Family/cinema room with projector & surround sound systems
- Tennis court & boat house
- Staff flat
- Multi car garage & extensive parking
- Secure & private position on picturesque Halliford Bend of River Thames
The turning stone staircase rises to a spacious first floor that leads to 4 bedroom suites and a conservatory, which is a lovely relaxing room and enjoys fine views over the river and surrounding countryside.
Continue up to the second floor where there are four further bedrooms, bath and shower rooms, study and a family/cinema room with projector and surround sound systems. Council Tax: Band H
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58236719.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 360068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Shepperton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.