2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMarsh Close, March
Sold STC £190,000
- £1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Detached Bungalow
- 18ft Lounge
- 16ft Conservatory
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Convenient to the Train Station
- Highly Sought After Cul-de Sac Location
The riverside market town of March provides a wide range of shops, pubs, High Street banks and Building Societies, with several supermarkets including Sainsbury's and Tesco. The town benefits from a leisure centre, library, guest houses and hotels with a local market held twice weekly.
Karndean flooring, radiator, two storage cupboards, loft access with pull down ladder and power and light connected.
3.4m x 5.5m (13'0" x 18'0") Karndean flooring, two radiators, TV and Tel points, French doors to:
3.9m x 4.9m (13'0" x 16'0") Brick and Pvcu build, ceramic tiled floor, door to side, French doors to rear, ceiling fan.
2.7m x 3.2m (9'0" x 10'6") Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer taps, fitted electric oven and gas hob with extractor over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge, tiled effect cushion floor, door to side, Pvcu double glazed window to front.
2.7m to wardrobes x 4.0m (9'0" to wardrobes x 13'0") Fitted wardrobes to one wall, Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV and Tel points.
2.7m x 2.9m (9'0" x 9'3") Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment off, low level WC and wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor and fully tiled walls, radiator, Pvcu frosted double glazed window to front.
A driveway to the side provides off road parking and leads to the garage, the remainder of the front is open plan and laid to gravel for low maintenance with a path leading to the front door. A side gate gives access to the rear garden having a block paved patio area with the remainder laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58237148.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.