3 bedroom town house for saleFoliot Road, PLYMOUTH
Sold STC £180,000
- New build
- End of terrace
- Immaculate condition
- Three double bedrooms
- Beautifully designed
- Close to amenities
- South facing rear garden
- Off road parking
STUNNING DESIGN, IMMACULATE CONDITION, PURE LUXURY. This property definitely has the wow factor. It hosts a number of deluxe features. Viewing's are essential to appreciate the design, size, and style of this prestigiously presented home. To book your viewing please call us on 01752 367232.
**GUILD PRICE £180,000 - £190,000***.This beautifully presented home and one of its kind is ready to view and will not disappoint when you arrive! It is immaculately presented and an absolute credit to the owners! Additional to its pristine presentation, another feature is that of its off road parking for two large vehicles. This property also benefits by being near reputable schools both primary and secondary and is also close to amenities and regular bus routes. To really appreciate this property however we highly recommend viewing it! So please call us today on 01752 367232 and hurry! Interest is already high!.
Front facing obscured double glazed door. Wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 11' 4" max into recess x 14' 10" max ( 3.45m max into recess x 4.52m max )
Rear facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, telephone and television points, airing cupboard, Plain plastered walls and ceiling. fully carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 14' 10" ( 3.43m x 4.52m )
rear facing double glazed window. Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces, sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob. wall mounted radiator, space for fridge/ freezer, built in dishwasher. Laminated flooring and double glazed french door leading to the garden.
Utility Room 4' 9" x 8' 4" ( 1.45m x 2.54m )
Cupboards with work surfaces, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and vinyl flooring.
Plain plastered walls and ceiling and fully carpeted flooring, Loft access.
Bedroom One 8' 8" max x 14' 11" max into recess ( 2.64m max x 4.55m max into recess )
Front facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, television and telephone points, Plain plastered walls and ceiling and fully carpeted flooring.
Three piece bathroom consists of bath with mixer taps and shower over head. sink with mixer taps and low level wc. extractor fan and partly tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 15' 2" x 11' 4" ( 4.62m x 3.45m )
Front facing double glazed window, wall radiator, television point. large understairs storage cupboard. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and fully carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 14' 5" x 7' 6" ( 4.39m x 2.29m )
Front facing double glazed window, wall mounted radiator, plain plastered walls and ceiling and carpet flooring.
Low level wc and wash hand basin with mixer taps, wall mounted radiator, shaver point and vinyl flooring.
Bathroom En Suite
Front facing obscured double glazed window. Wash hand basin with mixer taps and low level wc. Wall mounted radiator, plain plastered walls and ceiling and vinyl flooring.
Fully enclosed garden by fence paneling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX102909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.