1 bedroom ground floor flat for salePark Grove Court, Bradford
Sold STC £55,000
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Generous Master Bedroom
- Modern Kitchen & Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
A superb ground floor flat within the heart of Frizinghall. Benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing and a garage, the property briefly comprises an entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, bedroom and shower room. Viewings are essential to avoid disappointment.
A well presented ground floor apartment. Benefiting from gas central heating and double glazing, viewings are a must to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
We are delighted to welcome to the this one bedroom ground floor flat. Situated in within close proximity to Frizinghall train station and a range of other amenities including shops, bars and eateries. Briefly comprising an entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen, bedroom and shower room. Externally the property has communal gardens and a garage.
Having a double glazed entrance door leading to a spacious entrance hallway providing two useful storage cupboards.
Lounge 13' 10" x 10' 10" ( 4.22m x 3.30m )
Having a double glazed window and door to the front aspect the lounge offers a ceiling light point, television and telephone points and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 6' 9" x 13' 9" ( 2.06m x 4.19m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation this fitted kitchen offers a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas cooker, fridge, and the central heating boiler.
Bedroom 12' 8" x 12' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.86m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and offering a ceiling light point, and central heating radiator.
Having a double glazed window to the rear this well presented shower room provides buyers with a large shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush w.c and chrome heated towel rail.
Externally the property has communal gardens front and rear plus a single garage.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58240469.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105179. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.