2 bedroom retirement property for saleNew Grosvenor Road, Ellesmere Port
- First Floor Retirement Property
- Two Bedrooms
- Range Of Facilities Available To Residents
- Well-Kept Communal Gardens
- Secure, Gated Off-Road Parking
Viewing is strongly recommended on this beautifully presented first floor retirement flat situated in a popular development close to local amenities and travel links in Ellesmere Port. The property boasts two bedrooms and ample living space and would make a fantastic home. Early viewing advised!
Guide Price £135,000 - £145,000. Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this beautifully maintained first floor retirement flat situated close to local amenities and travel networks in Ellesmere Port. The property is part of a popular development which boasts a range of excellent facilities including secure off-road parking for residents, an on-site gym, cafe, library and a village hall and these need to be viewed to be appreciated. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge with balcony, kitchen, two good sized bedrooms and a wet room whilst externally there are well-kept communal gardens. This property offers the perfect balance between private, independent living and a vibrant community setting and an early viewing is therefore recommended in order to avoid disappointment!
Two built-in storage cupboards.
Lounge 15' 5" x 12' 6" ( 4.70m x 3.81m )
Double glazed patio doors onto the balcony, electric fire place, telephone and television points, access point for intercom system and an electric radiator.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 7' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.34m )
The kitchen comprises a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob, cookerhood and partially tiled walls.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 11' 8" ( 4.11m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, television and telephone points, radiator and door to wet room.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 9' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, television point and a radiator.
The wetroom comprises; WC, wash hand basin, walk-in shower cubicle with curtain rail, extractor fan, shaver point, partially tiled walls and an electric radiator.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-58241750.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.