Restaurant for salePark Road, London, N8
Sold STC £30,000
- Net internal area 64 SQ.M (690 SQ.FT) approx.
- Highly sought after location
- Early viewings recommended
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a small boutique restaurant in Crouch End. The restaurant can accommodate in the region of 25 covers and has been recently refurbished. The property has a net internal area of 64m2 (690ft2) approx and is offered with a range of kitchen equipment.
Situated 0.2 miles from the centre of the Broadway, Crouch End busy shopping precinct
Next door to the clock tower Medical Centre benefitting from high footfall to same.
With ease of access to Muswell Hill, Hornsey, Highgate and Finsbury Park surrounding areas.
Local High Street:
Based within Crouch End, are a range of multiple retailers such as Waitrose, Tesco's, Costa Coffee, Barclays Bank, Carphone Warehouse, Virgin Active and a large number of other multiple retailers and smaller boutique outlets.
Assignment of a 10 year FRI lease with upward only rent reviews ( over 8 years remaining).
The VOA suggests the 2012/13 rates payable should be in the region of £8,213 per annum approx. Interested parties are invited to make their own investigation to confirm this figure the rates they would have to pay for the property and whether any rate relief may be applied.
Ingoing tenant to be responsible for both parties' reasonable legal costs.
Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 020 8444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
4. All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
5. Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-58245062.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COM160020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, East Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.